Planning a destination wedding in Colorado? You don’t have to sacrifice luxury or an extraordinary experience to plan your entire wedding remotely. Check out these breathtaking Rocky Mountain venues with picture-perfect backdrops. These mountain-view venues are ideal for intimate destination weddings and small gatherings! Many have options for weekend-long stays so you can relax, explore, and get more out of your destination wedding.
3 Colorado Destination Wedding Venues
Della Terra Mountain Chateau | Estes Park, Colorado
The Della Terra Chateau, a boutique lodge nestled atop 14 acres of Estes Park, was designed with luxury getaways and destination weddings in mind. They offer indoor and outdoor event spaces for year-round weddings with full mountain views. The exclusive venue ensures you and your guests experience the quiet mountain escape you envision.
Highlights of Della Terra Mountain Chateau
- 14 luxury chateau suites (with jetted showers, hot tubs, and private balconies)
- 4 private mountain cabins (sleeps between 2-6 guests)
- Floor-to-ceiling windows, high ceilings, wooden beams, and white walls for a bright, luxury feel
- Easy access to Rocky Mountain National Park
- Massage & spa services
- The Loft Bar (serves light meals & signature drinks in the evening)
- Chef-inspired breakfast delivered to your room for 2 (or more)-night stays at the chateau
- Access to dry-heat sauna for chateau guests
- Theater Room
- Relaxing lodge space with fireplace & waterfall feature
- Exclusive access to Della Terra Chateau on your wedding day (no other guests will be present)
- Host up to 200 wedding guests
Spaces available during the wedding include:
- Bridal dressing room & lounge + theater for entire wedding party
- The Gathering Place for Indoor Cocktails
- The Celebration Bar, Deck, & Patio for full-service cocktail reception
- The Devotion Place for outdoor ceremonies, with an arch in front of MacGregor Mountain
- Dancefloor & DJ area
- Gourmet commercial kitchen for your caterer
*Della Terra is not an all-inclusive wedding venue, but they do offer event coordination, wedding staff, tableware, bar service, champagne toast, and a complimentary honeymoon stay.
The Pinery at The Hill | Colorado Springs, Colorado
Want a luxury Colorado destination wedding without lifting a finger? Check out The Pinery at The Hill inColorado Springs. This chic, modern mountain venue has seven event spaces available with views of Pikes Peak, Mount Baldy, and other Colorado Springs peaks. The Pinery has 5 all-inclusive wedding packages to choose from. All packages include:
- Wedding planning and day-of coordination
- Access to facility & resort amenities
- Full floral & décor services
- Bar & bar service
- Rentals, linens, & tableware
- Wedding party dressing areas
- Gourmet catering service
- Wedding DJ (not included in Copper package)
- Light & sound systems
Wedding package upgrades include:
- Upgraded rental, linens, & décor
- Cupcakes, wedding cake, and tastings
- Wedding videography
- Menu tastings, hors d’oeuvres, buffet, and plated dinner options
- Light lunch for wedding party
Timber Ridge, Ski Tip Lodge, & Keystone Ranch | Keystone, Colorado
A variety of ski lodges and resorts around Keystone, Colorado have hopped on board the wedding train. Now, you can find more than ski-in, ski-out mountain lodges. Keystone offers 3 unique wedding venues for your personal style, needs, and guest accommodations.
Many couples booking at Keystone are looking for destination wedding packages, so they’ve accounted for all the major items on your planning checklist. Then, each venue’s event team is there to help you refine your wedding day and ensure you have the best wedding professionals for your vision. Keystone provides a list of preferred vendors for extra details such as florals, décor, and DJ/entertainment.
For Your On-Mountain Wedding: Timber Ridge
Timber Ridge is situated atop North Peak and features the high wooden beams, cathedral ceilings, and cozy fireplace you envision for your ski lodge wedding. However, this is no small wedding venue! The charming mountain lodge can host up to 260 wedding guests! Lodging is available at the nearby resort. This seasonal mountaintop venue is available mid-June through mid-September.
*Wedding packages include access to the gondola & lift tickets for you and guests.
For Your Lawn & Patio Mountain Wedding: Ski Tip Lodge
This Swiss-style historic mountain lodge features an expansive lawn and patio area that’s perfect for tented wedding receptions in the warmer months (up to 120 guests). Play lawn games and sip cocktails as the sun sinks behind the mountain ridge. Ski Tip Lodge can accommodate lodging for up to 26 guests on-site!
*Ski Tip Lodge is available for winter weddings too! Ask about their romantic lodge and intimate dining room (up to 74 seated guests).
For Your Golf Course Wedding: Keystone Ranch
This special year-round venue offers a mountain-view ceremony and tented reception on the sprawling Keystone Ranch Golf Course. Aptly named, Colorado frontier acreage was formerly a 1930s homestead. Keystone Ranch Golf Course is home to Keystone’s premier country club and award-winning restaurant available for weddings. Keystone Ranch features views of Swan Mountain and Tenmile Range.
Wedding amenities offered through all-inclusive Keystone venues (pricing varies):
- Catering, cake, & bar service
- Champagne toast
- Reception rentals, linens, & tableware
- Lodging for the couple & guests
- Indoor & outdoor ceremony space
- Dancefloor & reception space
- Guest transportation
- Changing suites for the wedding party
- Patio area with seating & firepit
Other mountain-view venues for your Colorado destination wedding include:
- Blackstone Rivers Ranch | Idaho Springs, Colorado
- Gianinetti Spring Creeks Ranch | Carbondale, Colorado
- Granby Ranch | Granby, Colorado
- Mountain View Ranch by Wedgewood | Pine, Colorado
- Garden of the Gods Resort & Club | Colorado Springs, Colorado